JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683500199 are in trays.

The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683000828 come on APS strips.

The ones in stock at Natchez right now are in trays.
I wish product descriptions were included in webstores.

I think Im going to grab the Natchez deal, Ive been wanting to handload 223 but havnt been able to find small rifle primers this year.
thanks for helping.

I think Im going to grab the Natchez deal, Ive been wanting to handload 223 but havnt been able to find small rifle primers this year.
thanks for helping.
The BR4s are pretty spendy but if you are a low volume loader you might be happy with them. What type of rifle are you going to be loading for?

they do on CCIs website. Im confused because on CCIs website BR4s come with APS strips and they also show their 400s do not but both are small rifle primers. I dont know what the difference is.
the short version of what Im after is I want to start reloading .223.

thanks for helping.
Check on here first cause no S&H cost, it's about $35 S&H to order it.

The BR4s are pretty spendy but if you are a low volume loader you might be happy with them. What type of rifle are you going to be loading for?
They are spendy but yes this is a low volume project for fun I want to develop a predator hunting load for my AR.

Cool, good luck with your load work ups.
it will be a long while but Ive been looking on the side for this just for fun project. Its funny because I went to Natchez to buy... and hesitated, because I really dont need and do need to buy christmas gifts now. Then while deciding I found them on sale at Brownells for 125 so I took that as a sign and pulled the trigger....
156 total inc hazmat and shipping.

it will be a long while but Ive been looking on the side for this just for fun project. Its funny because I went to Natchez to buy... and hesitated, because I really dont need and do need to buy christmas gifts now. Then while deciding I found them on sale at Brownells for 125 so I took that as a sign and pulled the trigger....
156 total inc hazmat and shipping.
Dang it. If you need a second brick I will sell one for $120.

Cases of primers available at TargetsportsUSA, but they taint cheap, $125/$130 per K in case lots…. A might Rich for my blood…
Looks like that will keep the gunbroker gougers out of the market for the most part. Price there are running $120.00-$150.00/K. Saw some at$22.00/100 5 sold, and $29.00/100. Two sold! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top