JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am still mostly ok on primers but have run a bit low on a couple powders like rl22 and cfe 223. I have over the last 10 years invested wisely it precious metals of the lead and copper flavor so I am good there.

those would be the ones you sold me a couple days ago for $12 per hundred?
Did you wait and get these as an added gift?

1637336349731.png

:D:D:D

The primers for sale ads in the classifieds is around 14 pages long now and there are quite a few ads with 0 replies. We may have hit the ceiling and things will begin to settle. The retailers took awhile to raise their prices so they may take longer to lower them.

It is interesting how high the primer prices have gone while the price of powder and bullets went up much less.

Last Edited:
beginner question here, do the CCI BR4 small rifle primers come in their APS strips and would that be a PITA to remove each one from the strip since I dont have an APS primer tool?

beginner question here, do the CCI BR4 small rifle primers come in their APS strips and would that be a PITA to remove each one from the strip since I dont have an APS primer tool?

These BR4s do not come in APS strips.

These BR4s do not come in APS strips.
they do on CCIs website. Im confused because on CCIs website BR4s come with APS strips and they also show their 400s do not but both are small rifle primers. I dont know what the difference is.
the short version of what Im after is I want to start reloading .223.

they do on CCIs website. Im confused because on CCIs website BR4s come with APS strips and they also show their 400s do not but both are small rifle primers. I dont know what the difference is.
the short version of what Im after is I want to start reloading .223.
Most if not all CCI primers are available in trays or on the APS strips. Can you post a link of the specific product you are looking at buying?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top