JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I keep getting in stock alerts for cci 41 and 34 primers but still not ready to pay $100 plus hazmat and shipping. Maybe when I am completely out I will be more willing to overpay, but I ain't there yet.

Does anyone know of any places that has primers right now?
I still have some I'm looking for but I try to help others get some too.
Ouch, those went up again.

I have 5 new boxes of 1,000 Federal Gold Medal Match Small Rifle Primers for sale for $125 per box. Shipping at buyers cost.
View attachment 1062358
I take it that you are hazmat certified?

Most here don't seem to scalp, most seems to either want to make a few bucks or break even myself included. I'd rather sell or trade things here cause I know it's people that need and use it versus someone just wanting to hoard it all.
et tu Brutae?

Monday I was out and about and thought I'd pop into a LGS. It was around 10:30'ish. Saw about 15 bricks of these on the shelf. I asked one of the folks who work there "I don't see anything posted, is there a limit on these?"

The guy shakes his head and says "I don't see anything either. I would guess not."

So I grab 4 bricks thinking they will say something to me at the register.

The gal rings them up. I insert my credit card. She bags them for me. I walk out with the receipt in hand.

$54 per brick!

primers.jpg

:s0133:

Monday I was out and about and thought I'd pop into a LGS. It was around 10:30'ish. Saw about 15 bricks of these on the shelf. I asked one of the folks who work there "I don't see anything posted, is there a limit on these?"

The guy shakes his head and says "I don't see anything either. I would guess not."

So I grab 4 bricks thinking they will say something to me at the register.

The gal rings them up. I insert my credit card. She bags them for me. I walk out with the receipt in hand.

$54 per brick!

View attachment 1063204

:s0133:
Oooo, you could easily double your money! Just helping out people around here . ;)

Oooo, you could easily double your money! Just helping out people around here . ;)
I thought about going back in and getting more bricks. And selling for $75. A "nice" 50% (ish) profit. And folks would have probably jumped all over them.

BUUUT...... I didn't want to be "one of those guys". I like going to bed at night knowing I am better than that.

Anyone can ship hazmat, it's just cheaper if you have the cert. and if you follow all their rules for it.

Yeah there are a lot of rules to follow. I've had to do it before, was a pain.

Keep your eye's on NWFA forum. Many fair sellers here asking a reasonable price. Of course many of the sellers on here are horders and gougers. It's always been that way. Good luck.

Keep your eye's on NWFA forum. Many fair sellers here asking a reasonable price. Of course many of the sellers on here are horders and gougers. It's always been that way. Good luck.

Anyone done business with Pacific Northwest Munitions in Bellingham? They are on Gunbroker but when I went to the site and chased down phone numbers I would get different addresses and called and aske for an address which he gave but was a residential one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top