JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

Admins I hope this is the right place to post.

My son, 19yo, is a Marine Corps poolee, (Although he may going into the AF TACP or similar candidate program) shipping out at the end of summer. I want to give him a send off gift in the form of good carbine class that we can take together...couple day program.

Something fairly high speed low drag.
I'm an NRA Certified LE Tactical Shooting Instructor, and back in the day took all the OFA carbine classes they then offered and graduated their Defensive HG Instructor Development school (I miss OFA). Nowadays I'm mostly medium speed some drag.
I'm always in learning mode. Bunch more civilian creds but you get the drift.

My son has attended a few carbine classes here and there and is squared away (It's no fun to get training from Dad.) I think he is still at the top of the IST board in Bend, so he is definitely a lean, mean fighting machine.

I'd be up for a 2 day class or something similar. Something with good team tactics and communication training, room clearing, etc.

This is a long shot but a squared away instructor(s) that just wanted to hit it for a weekend in a small group would be a ball.

I'm looking around in other areas but thought I'd post this up.

ARPC had a series of classes a few years ago. Dont know their present schedule
Rereading post it was 'build AR' not tactics. Good luck, there's guys on line here that do such training.

Hey all,

Admins I hope this is the right place to post.

My son, 19yo, is a Marine Corps poolee, (Although he may going into the AF TACP or similar candidate program) shipping out at the end of summer. I want to give him a send off gift in the form of good carbine class that we can take together...couple day program.

Something fairly high speed low drag.
I'm an NRA Certified LE Tactical Shooting Instructor, and back in the day took all the OFA carbine classes they then offered and graduated their Defensive HG Instructor Development school (I miss OFA). Nowadays I'm mostly medium speed some drag.
I'm always in learning mode. Bunch more civilian creds but you get the drift.

My son has attended a few carbine classes here and there and is squared away (It's no fun to get training from Dad.) I think he is still at the top of the IST board in Bend, so he is definitely a lean, mean fighting machine.

I'd be up for a 2 day class or something similar. Something with good team tactics and communication training, room clearing, etc.

This is a long shot but a squared away instructor(s) that just wanted to hit it for a weekend in a small group would be a ball.

I'm looking around in other areas but thought I'd post this up.

We're located in the Portland, OR area and offer several Carbine Classes. Our head instructor is Garrick Fernbaugh, who spent 20 years in the SEAL teams and 7 years as an overseas contractor. Fern was also a BUDs instructor.

Feel free to checkout our upcoming courses, in June we are running several carbine courses. We would love to see you out on the range with us! Contact [email protected] if you have any questions!

We're located in the Portland, OR area and offer several Carbine Classes. Our head instructor is Garrick Fernbaugh, who spent 20 years in the SEAL teams and 7 years as an overseas contractor. Fern was also a BUDs instructor.

Feel free to checkout our upcoming courses, in June we are running several carbine courses. We would love to see you out on the range with us! Contact [email protected] if you have any questions!

I emailed Shannon last night. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top