Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for FFL in Bellevue/Issaquah

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by leonarddi, Apr 21, 2013.

1. leonarddi

leonarddi WA & MD New Member

I'm looking to transfer a rifle to a FFL in the Bellevue/Issaquah area. Any recommendations to a good one based on your past experiences?

Many thanks

2. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

3. Meat

Meat East King County, WA New Member

I like Fall City Firearms.

4. leonarddi

Thanks for the info guys!

5. B1911

B1911 Seattle area Member

What does Fall City Firearms charge for transfers?

6. leonarddi

Not too sure. Been trying to get them on the phone but their line is busy. Will let you know if i find something out.

7. leonarddi

Was finally able to get through to Fall City Firearms. They charge $49 plus tax for transfers

8. Antimony

Antimony Seattle, WA New Member

Try Survival Arms/ Lowrpriceguns. Only problem is that they have jacked their prices recently from 30 to 40 but are still competitive in that overall area

9. B1911

B1911 Seattle area Member

$49 is nuts, even though I live close to Fall City Firearms, I'll pass. Lowpriceguns is my usual, but I'm on the look-out for a better deal. You can search on BudsGunShop for local FFLs. I found a "table top" FFL near me that way, he charges only $25 for long guns, $30 for handguns.

10. sffuporfa

sffuporfa Seattle New Member

I use a guy in Seattle that runs his FFL transfers out of his house. He's a funny old man (you'd have to meet him to know what I'm talking about). Last transfer I did he was still charging $12-15. I'll ask him if he's willing to take on more customers and post his info here if he says it's fine.