JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Jacob. I am a pilot and enjoy shooting my guns on a regular basis. I have a SIG 556 SBR setup, an AMD 65 AK variant with a 75 round drum. I have a dozen p mags for the SIG, I also shoot a 40 call XD match. I have around a 1000 rounds for each rifle at any given day. I am looking for someone that can add to the training I have already acquired ( I was a private contractor over seas), I am a really safe and focused shooter and am looking for the same to share afternoons or mornings at least once a week shooting. I shoot up past La Center in WA and in Scapoose in OR ( off hwy 30). Looking forward to shooting at your spot or mine. Would enjoy providing the ammo and guns for someone less fortunate $ wise in exchange for instruction. My cell is 971-277-0808. Call me or text is best. I try not to check my emails on Sat or Sun. THANK YOU

Why would you want to shoot a shooting enthusiast? That's not very nice... :p

Great to see a Portland-based pilot on here - charter or airline? (Or private or military also, I suppose...)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top