JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved from Arizona a few years back, and have been tending to toddlers since. This year is the first year I am actually going out. General bear,lion,deer,Elk,turkey,birds...open to all game. I'm an open minded person, and don't mesh well with closed minded folk's (Not judgmental, nor hateful of anybody different than I). Am not much for politics and the diversity it creates. If this seems like you, and are needing someone to hunt with,we could meet and see if we would work out in the woods together.

If you ever find yourself up this way , I'd be happy to show you a some spots for Bear ,deer and small game.
We have cougar as well...

I mostly hunt with a traditional or original muzzleloader , but have been known to use a modern gun as well.
In any case , I do hope you can get out this year and good luck to you!
Andy

If you ever find yourself up this way , I'd be happy to show you a some spots for Bear ,deer and small game.
We have cougar as well...

I mostly hunt with a traditional or original muzzleloader , but have been known to use a modern gun as well.
In any case , I do hope you can get out this year and good luck to you!
Andy

Thanks Andy,I will definitely keep you in mind when the season rolls around,and I'm up your way.

Awesome, I asked if he was still looking for a partner, in a 2016 thread he posted.

Yea, I've found a guy I clicked real well with and are becoming pretty good friends.

I have very little to nothing to offer and my hunting partner is a hiker with a gun a well.

It would be of great value to you to find even a mediocre Hunter and learn from them.

Come hunting season if you still haven't found someone we can discuss it or I can at least give you some areas to look at hunting in.

Still looking? I'd been wanting to get into hunting. I need to take the hunter safety.
Not sure if you're looking for a seasoned hunter or a rookie.

Sorry, just re read the thread...

Any partner you can get along with is better then one with a lot of experience that you can't get along with.

Yea, I've found a guy I clicked real well with and are becoming pretty good friends.

I have very little to nothing to offer and my hunting partner is a hiker with a gun a well.

It would be of great value to you to find even a mediocre Hunter and learn from them.

Come hunting season if you still haven't found someone we can discuss it or I can at least give you some areas to look at hunting in.
Thank's a bunch. Will do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads