JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the sign says. I've got 2 projects on the burner for next month.
1. Cerakote a pistol and
2. Do a check and work on an 8mm Mauser. This one is the biggie. it doesn't close right on the 1955 yugo surplus I have, both my other Mausers eat it like candy, and when it does the case separates from the projectile spilling powder everywhere when I retract. No bueno, dudes.

So I'm looking for someone reputable, honest, and fair (leave out the guys on SE Foster)

thanks,
Jim

Like the sign says. I've got 2 projects on the burner for next month.
1. Cerakote a pistol and
2. Do a check and work on an 8mm Mauser. This one is the biggie. it doesn't close right on the 1955 yugo surplus I have, both my other Mausers eat it like candy, and when it does the case separates from the projectile spilling powder everywhere when I retract. No bueno, dudes.

So I'm looking for someone reputable, honest, and fair (leave out the guys on SE Foster)

thanks,
Jim

Please consider Oregon Timberwolf, LLC Custom Gun Works and Repair. A personal friend of mine who happens to do quality gunsmithing. Located in Mulino, OR, Ceracoat services on-site, for one stop shopping. Check web site for prices, etc.

503-632-GUNS (4867)
[email protected]
http://www.oregontimberwolf.com/

Please consider Oregon Timberwolf, LLC Custom Gun Works and Repair. A personal friend of mine who happens to do quality gunsmithing. Located in Mulino, OR, Ceracoat services on-site, for one stop shopping. Check web site for prices, etc.

503-632-GUNS (4867)
[email protected]
http://www.oregontimberwolf.com/
Thanks very much sir. That's the place I was trying to remember. I've got it bookmarked and I'll be in contact with him soon.
Jim

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top