JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
St. Helens
State
Oregon
Told a friend I would look for him. He's planning a trip to Coldspell, MT.

Obviously won't tow it on a bumper hitch, but he doesn't have a fifth wheel. He stressed that "insulation is key." Please provide the basic particulars (amenities, axles, condition, etc.) and some kind of contact info that I can forward to him. He's near St. Helens, so a reasonable proximity to there (greater Portland/Vancouver/Kelso/Longview area) would help a lot. He's legit. Just helping a friend cast a wider net in his search. Thanks for looking.

---------------------------Edit:
I don't know what his price range is (which I suppose will depend on what you have). A link to any sort of existing ad that I can send to him would be best, so he can make direct contact.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just a heads up. Cold weather package or not, Montana is no place for a trailer without some major preparation of every single thing that water touches. Be prepared for some serious water line heat strips on EVERYTHING. Tank heaters, ducted air, insulation and such are simply not enough in weather thats 15-20 and lower without the furnace going 24/7. Trailer needs winterized when towing also. Repair in that type of weather and damage is expensive and brutal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.