JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The short story is that I am looking for a class 3 dealer to receive a suppressor and process my form 4. I will be using a gun trust, so its a form 4 and year wait. Anyone have experience or recommendations?

The long story
I have a 458 SOCOM and want to buy the suppressor from the guy that developed the platform. But he is out of state. Obviously he can transfer it to an instate class 3 and then I can go through the paper work.

I got a 308 suppressor years ago from Crossroads Arms but they dont seem to be around any more. I am in Seattle and dont mind traveling.

One resource that might help is Silencer Shop has a FFL/SOT locator <broken link removed> . It looks like there are a few in Seattle and the surround areas.

Thank you. ffl123 is the best resource I have found so far. It has a list of all the class 3 dealers in the state. I contacted the silencer shop and their communication was lackluster.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews