JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The dogs were going bonkers at something right about dusk, it really rattled me because there was no humans in sight.
I think of all the dog shootings and tuck the XDM40 in my pants & investigate then saw a a cop with a man in custody walking back to the cruiser so I give him some time to TCB with the perp & ask to be briefed before he leaves, I get the thumbs up. 5 mins later 2 other cars show up....
Still waiting..... 20150910_195229.jpg 20150910_200645_001.jpg

image.jpg Uggghh!! I hate seeing this go down in your neighborhood and getting no details!

This photo is my neighbors house. Those are all under cover police cars.
They arrested one guy and started going through the house, opened up all their cars taking photos of the inside of the vehicles. Never did find out what happened.

Yeah.
I saw an SUV pull up in my half sac, and didn't recognize it so I was watching it and noticed the tell tale signs of a UC car. I'm a 1/4mi from the police station so didn't think much of it, then one car after another pulled up pretty quick. 11 cars total, they did a quick group meeting and then went it pretty soft.
It was cool to watch, but would like to know what the guy did or is accused of doing.
He has a wife and two young kids. They were always out in the yard, doing garage sales. Just a normal bunch. Who knows.

Well come to find out there was a druggy perv looking in his daughters room, the perp was greeted by my neighbors 9mm and ordered to the ground (which he complied) & the cop parked at the wrong house, mine!!!!!

I will be on alert for the next year and all my fishing tackle from the boat will be locked up tight!!!

WHOA.... well hope little pervy gets a few yrs behind the cell.

Awesome to hear your neighbor is armed too, Know 2 on my block.

Last time I saw a stack of LE cars down the street from me was a New Years day. Turned out that the neighbor gal went on a meth binge for New Years eve and it was passed in breast milk killing one of her twins under a year old. Needless to say, events like this are the reason I no longer live there and don't have any neighbors within a couple hundred yards.
At least you have some like minded neighbors there!

View attachment 255725 Uggghh!! I hate seeing this go down in your neighborhood and getting no details!

This photo is my neighbors house. Those are all under cover police cars.
They arrested one guy and started going through the house, opened up all their cars taking photos of the inside of the vehicles. Never did find out what happened.

We are rural with only 2 neighbors on our road, was suprised to see a city cop out here but they were the first to respond. Especially since a gun was involved by the homeowner..... we do have some of the best LEO's around, they like us being armed because it cuts down on crime.:cool:

The city police do seem to extend their services beyond the city limits quite frequently. I would leave nothing outside in a boat that wasn't securely fastened in! I'm glad for the fences and gate here.

Earlier this summer I come home to find a cop and several youths and a couple parents in my front yard. Then the medics show up.

I wait and asked the deputy if I needed to know anything as I was the owner - did the kid get hurt on my front lawn for example. Nope was I all got back.

Later I heard the kid wiped out in the street - skateboard or some such - when the friends got him out of the street they just used my yard.

The city police do seem to extend their services beyond the city limits quite frequently. I would leave nothing outside in a boat that wasn't securely fastened in! I'm glad for the fences and gate here.

I too decided to finish fencing in our property a few years ago, best decision the wife & I made.

We had never in 20 years had a problem here, the last 10 I have been home alone and the protector of the realm, if ya will.....
This guy came from the opposite side of neighbors property away from my watchful eyes, thank God the dogs are my ears.....:D

Earlier this summer I come home to find a cop and several youths and a couple parents in my front yard. Then the medics show up.

I wait and asked the deputy if I needed to know anything as I was the owner - did the kid get hurt on my front lawn for example. Nope was I all got back.

Later I heard the kid wiped out in the street - skateboard or some such - when the friends got him out of the street they just used my yard.

What is with the non FOIA with cops, I called my neighbor to get the dope.... Wait that didn't come out right......

Yeah.
I saw an SUV pull up in my half sac, and didn't recognize it so I was watching it and noticed the tell tale signs of a UC car. I'm a 1/4mi from the police station so didn't think much of it, then one car after another pulled up pretty quick. 11 cars total, they did a quick group meeting and then went it pretty soft.
It was cool to watch, but would like to know what the guy did or is accused of doing.
He has a wife and two young kids. They were always out in the yard, doing garage sales. Just a normal bunch. Who knows.
The folks are doing garage sales all the time,the cops come raid their place and look thru all the cars and house,and you're not sure what the problem was?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top