JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well not all the time, everytime our neighborhood had a community sale they would be out there.
Every birthday for their kids they had a party with bouncy castle in the front yard.
They were selling car parts out the garage or anything

Glad everything is OK with You folks Caveman Jim,:s0108: and glad they caught that perve. Good that you have pet dogs watching out for everything, sure are Man's best friend. :s0151:My lil yappers I have are 2 Poms and they always let me know if somethings around. The lil one is always the meanest, :s0109:she chased the Newspaper lady away back to her car. Ilove them lil farts. :s0116:

Thanks 45!!! Here are my hearing aids!!!! They are recharging their batteries....:confused: 20150712_173910.jpg

The city police do seem to extend their services beyond the city limits quite frequently. I would leave nothing outside in a boat that wasn't securely fastened in! I'm glad for the fences and gate here.
I know the Newberg police have mutual-aid agreements with YCSO, if something bad goes down and a deputy needs assistance the Newberg PD will not hesitate to haul arse out to wherever the help is needed and vice versa. Criminals don't pay attention to municipal boundaries, as far as I am concerned the cops shouldn't have to either.

Some people have neat stuff going on in their neighborhood. Only thing interesting that ever happened in my neighborhood is someone got their truck repossessed and I slept through that :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top