JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm down in the Rogue Valley and interested in Long Range Practical shooting. Anybody know of groups around doing this? It would be a lot of fun to go watch a match, but I don't know who might be doing it. I see a lot of 3-gun stuff, but not the long range, hike-n-shoot sort of matches.

Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood OR is holding their annual sniper match Feb 8th. Its probably for participants only. This is a good starter sniper match. There will be a lot of beginners here and also a lot of experienced shooters. You can talk to them and find out about the other area matches.

There is a 600 yd range at the Jackson county sports park. They hold high power, varmint, and service rifle practices and matches. Check out the Medford Rifle and Pistol Club website for announcements. Better yet, come to our gun show this weekend at our indoor range at Vilas rd and hwy 62.

+1 for what Johnny said.... I'm working with the COPR guys and they are putting together some good stuff with NRA High Power (LR and MR) and Tactical Rifle matches.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top