JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clear case of personal beliefs being forced on others. Someone doesn't like guns and decreed that his prosecutors will abide by his personal predujices.

It is interesting that the critic is a professor at UCLA law.

Wonder how this would effect spouses? And by what wild stretch of her acting authority would she be able to restrict a non employee from owning a handgun?

Wonder how this would effect spouses? And by what wild stretch of her acting authority would she be able to restrict a non employee from owning a handgun?

And why would she have any power over what someone does in their own house? Complete nonsense!

Not only is this illegal, this leans on extortion and coercion.
If this same thing involved cash and signing a contract there would be an arrest.
But because it involves guns, the antis say move along nothing to see here.
WTF, :mad::mad::mad::mad:.
Just more people getting away with enslaving Americans and no one bats an eye.o_O I keep praying I will wake up and realize I was in a coma since Clinton years.

Its called a dictatorship. It is also what America fought to be free of and now we have people trying to turn it into a dictatorship again. Yeah Monarchy with a strong flavor of communism and marxism, but same damned thing. America is in very bad need of a strong reboot and the longer it goes on the more difficult it becomes. Not being willing to do that in an election leaves very few options. Blindness seems to be the biggest epidemic that this country has right now.

Ya know.. As bad as it sounds.. I wouldnt mind if isis dirty bombed all over NY and CA.

And as a Patriot.. It pains me to say that about my country.. However.. Like with a dead limb.. It must be cut off to save the rest of the body.

Ya know.. As bad as it sounds.. I wouldnt mind if isis dirty bombed all over NY and CA.

And as a Patriot.. It pains me to say that about my country.. However.. Like with a dead limb.. It must be cut off to save the rest of the body.

I tend to agree with you.

The reality is, people just gobble up the Koolaid , they do not look past the reality the real reality. Its almost like they enjoy being suffocated and anyone who says hey, maybe we shouldn't drink it, maybe its poison are the crazy ones ??

^^^so you guys were dancing in the streets with the Palestinians on 9/11?
You and I both know thats not what we mean.
NY and CA will never change, it will only get worse.. Our nation will never fix those black holes of progressive retardation.
Only an extreme change will rid enough of the evil that brews there like an unfortunate event. I myself would never willingly harm them, Im not promoting violence.. Im just saying it wouldn't break my heart if it happened.

I tend to agree with you.

Our country is suffering from a serious infection, a cancer that is growing and taking more and more of the body with it. If something doesn't intervene, the whole body will be lost. We know where the infection is the most potent, maybe we'll get lucky and they will all just die off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top