JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20180123_091748.jpg
Here's what I'm working with, it's 12-14" to the rear of the rear ring. So I need about 10-12" Eye Relief.

You could always look into getting a cantilever 1 piece mount and mount it backwards. That will bring the eyepiece back farther.
I want to still be able to fold it, those rings are offset 45°, I could get an m lock rail and Mount the rings to that to move them back a little further I might be able to use a scout scope at that point.

Last Edited:
I have sold lots of Sub2000s and have a few for myself. What you are describing is a need for what would be a cantilever mount on just about any other firearm, or keep it simple and look at pistol scopes. No problem getting you the relief you want, prices go up fast though.

Example with 20" of eye relief: http://shop2.gzanders.com/optics/simmons-prohunter-pistol-4x32mm-truplex-black-matte.html and only weighs 8 ounces and leaves half your budget untouched.

I can't help you with Vortex, they don't sell to small players like me, but let me know if there is something you need help with or a better price and I will do what I can.

Jeremy

I just sold a Leupold EER (extended eye relief) handgun scope for less than two hundred.
Maybe look for used?
Leupold's are rugged. Mine (albeit silver and too flashy for your rig) was on a 45-70 revolver and seen nearly 1000 rounds. over 7 or 8 years till my eyes went weird. (home rolled ammo 1/4 in 405 gr on some fairly hot loads the rest 300gr)
(Fitted well @ the factory it had barely perceptible ring marks when I sold it)
I went to a Burris red dot and shorter range (100yds and less) so all is fine now.
Unbeknownst to me, but I'm sure there other affordable handgun scope brands that will serve well also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top