JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lower used will be a previously assembled standard AR lower (no buffer tube). It will be run in single shot configuration. Upper will be a DTT dual side charging set up with 24 inch, unthreaded, bull barrel with 223 Wylde chamber. No handguard will be used. Upper will be scoped with the budget handgun scope I picked up from Natchez.

It won't be handly for quick draws but muzzle flip should be minimal. I expect a rest will being useful for any accuracy to occur.

Squirrel!
Speaking of, they are raising a litter of them right under my bedroom.

20230703_175054.jpg

20230703_175050.jpg

Pointless!
If he already has many spare AR parts on hand, it basically becomes an extremely cheap handi-rifle with the added benefit of being able to load heavier projectiles (like 80-85 grains) since it is—presumably—a single-feed setup. There is a lot of potential for the 223 cartridge when not limited to a semi-automatic detachable-box mag feeding system.

For someone who spends 99% of their time on this forum being a contrarian and championing themselves as the open-minded philosopher of the 2A community, I'm shocked that you're so turned off by this pseudo-bolt action project! 😂 "Pointless" is also such an ironic statement!

If he already has many spare AR parts on hand, it basically becomes an extremely cheap handi-rifle with the added benefit of being able to load heavier projectiles (like 80-85 grains) since it is—presumably—a single-feed setup. There is a lot of potential for the 223 cartridge when not limited to a semi-automatic detachable-box mag feeding system.

For someone who spends 99% of their time on this forum being a contrarian and championing themselves as the open-minded philosopher of the 2A community, I'm shocked that you're so turned off by this pseudo-bolt action project! 😂 "Pointless" is also such an ironic statement!
A 24" barrel pistol is pointless. Put a stock on it and it becomes interesting.

Here's your solution.

Here's your solution.
Seems like a lot of work to get rid of the gas.

Let the mind find something busy that will send something TO your wallet!
Good idea. I am getting an extra 8hrs of work at my primary job this weekend. Unfortunately it will be paid at straight time, since we had the holiday and I used PTO time earlier in week. It will still be extra dollars in my wallet next pay period.

Once I begin my safe space clean up project here at home, I might find some stuff worth selling.

Lower used will be a previously assembled standard AR lower (no buffer tube). It will be run in single shot configuration. Upper will be a DTT dual side charging set up with 24 inch, unthreaded, bull barrel with 223 Wylde chamber. No handguard will be used. Upper will be scoped with the budget handgun scope I picked up from Natchez.

It won't be handly for quick draws but muzzle flip should be minimal. I expect a rest will being useful for any accuracy to occur.
@arakboss likes to push the envelope :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads