JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have for sale or trade a new, unused Lone Wolf G20T stainless slide, blind marked, with top cutout, sleeve installed but otherwise stripped. New EFK stainless NM barrel custom cut to match slide and extend .20" past slide. Both intended to go as a set, as the barrel was cut by the barrel maker specifically for this actual slide.

This is for the 10mm version of the G34/35 slide and barrel and is lighter and by far more balanced than their G20L version, for some reason. Also, if you threaded a 6"bbl, it would be just right for a suppressor.

$360 firm, first "I'll take it" gets it. Will do Postal Money Orders for mail transactions and will ship same day I get it, add $15 for shipping, tracking and insurance, or for the advertised price face to face in the Puyallup/Tacoma or Tukwila areas.

Trades:

May be interested in quality reflex sights for trade/partial trade, say mini Trijicon, Leupold, etc. Or possibly some versions of the EoTech, or an EoTech magnifier. Only interested in quality optics, I understand I may have to pay some your way depending. Would trade for once rifle fired (not SAW) quality Lake City 5.56 brass and/or new SS109 62gr. bullets. Would trade for quality 6.5 Grendel brass, once fired, with Lapua then Hornady preferred, or quality 7.62x51 brass, once rifle fired (no 240 or MG) with Lake City, then Federal Match or Winchester preferred, or quality 10mm brass, once fired, with Winchester, then Starline preferred. But contact me with what you have in those calibers, we may end up making a trade anyway where I pay you cash too. Not interested in other calibers. Would also trade for new condition, paired, level 4 stand alone rifle plates, ceramic, and take sizes 11x14, 10x13, 7x9.

000_1223.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top