JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To already be united in a group of well spoken, mannered, classy gentlemen (for the most part) who all feel the right to bear arms is THEIR RIGHT and to do what we can to make sure it doesn't effect the next generation!!!....... or just shoot the $#!t and talk about beer, babes, and things that go boom. Either way im here for a long haul!

Used to spend a lot of time here waiting for that good deal to pop up. You see I have loved guns and shooting since I was 9 years old. So retired it was fun to look for those good deals and read you guys comments while waiting.

Really like some of the people here and feel I share some of the same values they have. Decent people who work at keeping discussions civil even when they were not treated civil. People who would blend some of their stories of their lives to let you know why they think as they do.

Alot of us have a common bond and to you who have shared those times with me I thank you. In a net full of slugs it's really great to have run into so many really nice people. Like to see you at the range someday.

Anyway sb941 has changed what I loved to do so I am moving on to more time spent at the range,hunting and fishing. Getting away from the net and the TV to have a social life with personal contacts doing things involved with the shooting sports.

It has been my privaledge to be part of this and I thank everyone who was a decent civil person here. Will stop in once in a while to check up on you and keep you civil:D:D. See you later guys or see you out shooting.

Just Jim

^^^^^^ Knowing SB941 was coming I cut allot of ties with Gun trade groups in Oregon, like what was noted above I too spent allot of time trading and meeting allot of people. I see almost over night other groups I have joined are declining just a in a few days. Maybe is why I have been on here pretty often just wanting to see if there is stuff here to help satisfy the lost hobby I had. I tend to specialize in SKS's thinking of opening a research of some kind and enjoy more range and out door time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top