JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^^^ Knowing SB941 was coming I cut allot of ties with Gun trade groups in Oregon, like what was noted above I too spent allot of time trading and meeting allot of people. I see almost over night other groups I have joined are declining just a in a few days.

Along with back door registration, I think this is another of their goals this accomplished.

You're here for the following:

The bromance:
image.jpg

The humor:
image.jpg

Fine dining ideas:
image.jpg

Philosophical wisdom:
image.jpg

Exposing all the plots of TPTB:
image.jpg

Got anymore rhetorical questions? o_O:rolleyes::D

Last Edited:
Well, I didn't really come here for the classifieds to begin with, that was just a side benefit. I came here primarily to be informed about what's going on with gun legislation and to see what other gun folks are talking about. I've come across some really nice and informative folks along the way. The classifieds have always been a bonus, one I'm sad to lose. Who knows, maybe someone will put up some really smoking deal that will be good enough to coax me into a private sale again...though I doubt it :(

I have used allot of classifieds on the net, its and end of an era for now.
I have not used the NWFA classifieds really but have read them time to time as passing by until I joined. There were about 2 dozen facebook classifieds that all but have stopped.
I get my legislation info mostly from OFF and the state websites. However the discussions here are why I joined. Myself am very versed on allot about gun rights since I was kid in the 60's and have watched them continue their death march. Why discussions often wont change anything really in a forum, they do show others they are not alone and that builds unity and in turn can have a positive affect. The thing is however part of firearms is being able to trade, I am not sure how that will affect my internet usage yet.

Used to spend a lot of time here waiting for that good deal to pop up. You see I have loved guns and shooting since I was 9 years old. So retired it was fun to look for those good deals and read you guys comments while waiting.

Really like some of the people here and feel I share some of the same values they have. Decent people who work at keeping discussions civil even when they were not treated civil. People who would blend some of their stories of their lives to let you know why they think as they do.

Alot of us have a common bond and to you who have shared those times with me I thank you. In a net full of slugs it's really great to have run into so many really nice people. Like to see you at the range someday.

Anyway sb941 has changed what I loved to do so I am moving on to more time spent at the range,hunting and fishing. Getting away from the net and the TV to have a social life with personal contacts doing things involved with the shooting sports.

It has been my privaledge to be part of this and I thank everyone who was a decent civil person here. Will stop in once in a while to check up on you and keep you civil:D:D. See you later guys or see you out shooting.

Just Jim

It is too bad that it comes to that. I have enjoyed your posts and wisdom on many issues. Enjoy shooting and being outdoors more. I have been doing a bit more now also. The classified section was a big reason I joined here. The humor and discussions is why I stay around trolling.

It is sad to see you go Just Jim. Seems to really be an end of a lot of people coming around here. @Just Jim, @NoFlinch you guys will be missed by many of us. I know I am not one of the people to keep things civil but either way it was nice to have someone that did do that.....That excludes NoFlinch......Yeah.

Lots of good conversations with you and wish you lots of shooting enjoyment. Thanks for all the good input and comedy over the years here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top