JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Something you don't see every day is this old cabinet designed to hold loading blocks. Nice piece of work that has some age behind it. My price is $75 local to the Lebanon area. Please PM me with questions or contact intel, I don't text.

MVC-179S.JPG MVC-180S.JPG MVC-181S.JPG MVC-182S.JPG MVC-183S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I see that the trays are 8 wide, but cannot see how many see th
I see that the trays are 8 wide, but cannot see how many see they are. Do you know the capacity for each tray?
Thank you for your interest. The trays are 15 holes deep so they would hold 120 rounds each. Louie 541-401-1063 no text.
ey are. Do you know the capacity for each tray?

Thank you, if it doesn't sell soon I'll contact you for the next show I go to that you'll be there. I know to look for the grey bowler. This is a really neat piece that would complement some of my other gear.

Thank you, if it doesn't sell soon I'll contact you for the next show I go to that you'll be there. I know to look for the grey bowler. This is a really neat piece that would complement some of my other gear.
I will be set up close to the heads at the Rickreall show. Let me know so I can make sure I have it with me.

Man, its super cool and I like it for the same reasons. You're first bud. Hopefully I'll be there at the same time and get to introduce myself before you walk away with it. See you at the shows gents.

Man, its super cool and I like it for the same reasons. You're first bud. Hopefully I'll be there at the same time and get to introduce myself before you walk away with it. See you at the shows gents.
I just want everyone to walk away smilin'

Me too, might have to arm wrestle. I really don't need it I just thought it is very neat. I like hand crafted things like these. Just not much skill remaining these days.
Keep your eyes peeled gents because I will be posting another similar cabinet with 6 drawers that are deep enough for ammo and bullet boxes. Kind of a neet piece also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews