JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Still living and learning in my old age. About the time you think you can trust people you learn that not everyone is straight up and honest. I am not much different than everyone else on this forum, just looking for like minded folks to visit with. Not expecting to be played as a fool like I was by sending funds to someone here on this forum that refuses to answer my calls or return my money.............Classified Ad Shoppers Beware...

Still living and learning in my old age. About the time you think you can trust people you learn that not everyone is straight up and honest. I am not much different than everyone else on this forum, just looking for like minded folks to visit with. Not expecting to be played as a fool like I was by sending funds to someone here on this forum that refuses to answer my calls or return my money.............Classified Ad Shoppers Beware...
Did you contact one of the Moderators OFF forum? If not try this, hope it helps

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top