JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the winchester ammo cans are a pretty good deal at bimart!

Anyone see any 7.62x39 yet?
Yea it's a good deal but academy sports has black pack 9mm for 13cpr after rebate starting today and cabelas will price match academy.

I haven't been watching 7.62x39 cuz I sold my ak a few years ago but I'll keep an eye out for it now. I have 9 20 rd boxes of tul/wolf left over u can have for a bag of peanuts if ur close to Portland. I have no use for it.

Palmetto State Armory. Unfortunately no free shipping!

Screenshot_20191124-104103.png Screenshot_20191124-104112.png

Just saw bimart Black Friday ad on tv commercial. So the info must be out there somewhere. Watch out for places that say it's the 2019 ad but it's actually 2018 ad.

Last Edited:
Ok I just bought federal black pack 9mm at cabelas using academy ad for price match. So cost after rebate is $32.45/250 = 13cpr

However, I used raise gift cards which cost $21.50 for a $25 gift card. Plus you get $10 off your first order at raise when u put in ur email address.

So after the raise discount it works out to just a tad under 10cpr for black pack 9mm after rebate (for 2 boxes). Not bad!

Is it worth the trouble to get the raise gift cards? I would say in this case yes, especially if u are going to buy a lot (I think the rebate limit is 8 boxes if I recall correctly). Only drawback is it's a pain for cashier to enter all the gift cards so go when it's not busy. U can buy higher denomination gift cards which helps with that but the discount isn't as good.

fyi cabelas in tualatin has lots of 9mm, 22lr, 45, and some 223 and 17, no 22 mag for some reason. Thats what was out on the shelves anyway.

here is the academy sports ad for reference:

Last Edited:
Man, I saw that too late and bought 2 boxed of the 00 buck and two boxes of the 22lr at bi-mart. They were $49 and after the decline on the pricematch from sportsmans... I was gonna give them my business. I also picked up 300rds of winchester 45acp that will be $69 after rebate, not bad.

I posted this in the great deals forum. It is live right now, was sold out, but now back in stock.

Update, after selling out, they are now showing in stock again! Ran 10 rounds each through a Stag Model 6 and S&W M&P 15 Sport yesterday. The Stag had one bobble, but they ran fine and were very accurate, even in the 1 in 8" twist. Steal of a deal.
I picked up a can, hopefully it shoots well out of 1:9 twist. It is sold out for the second time. Thanks for posting the deal.

I just noticed that academy sports has free shipping so u could get 9mm black pack f.e. For 13 cpr delivered, or go to cabelas to pick up and do price match with academy sports for 13 cpr, or use raise cabelas gift cards to get for less than 13 cpr. I noticed also that Academy has 22 wmr while cabelas does not.

Does coastal in Oregon City carry ammo?
Not that I recall. Seems like there was a little bit of very basic gun stuff there but I haven't been in a while. The store in Gresham has a giant gun section well stocked with lots of guns and ammo even ARs, PCCs, etc. not just hunting guns. I was surprised to see an evo and all kinds of guns there.

Not that I recall. Seems like there was a little bit of very basic gun stuff there but I haven't been in a while. The store in Gresham has a giant gun section well stocked with lots of guns and ammo even ARs, PCCs, etc. not just hunting guns. I was surprised to see an evo and all kinds of guns there.
Thanks, Gresham will work for cabela's price match. Now if raise.com would hurry up and run another discount on Cabela's gift cards.

Bi-mart Black Friday ad is viewable on bi-mart ad site (I can only get it to be viewable via clicking lower right icon when viewing nov 24 ad on phone, doesn't work on computer for me using chrome).

It appears this starts nov 29? If so, I would rather pay a bit more and buy now at my leisure at cabelas using academy price match. But that's personal preference. Maybe it will still be in stock after crowds die down also?

Has cheapest black pack 22 I've seen at 2.5cpr after rebate. 9mm and 12 gauge also $5 cheaper than other places. 816FE09D-6123-4BCF-B006-1B24CA3CBE09.png
Here is ad site u need to click lower right icon when viewing on a phone to see it at the moment. Should be avail on front page of ad sight soon I would think. Advance Ad Inserts

Last Edited:
Ok I just bought federal black pack 9mm at cabelas using academy ad for price match. So cost after rebate is $32.45/250 = 13cpr

However, I used raise gift cards which cost $21.50 for a $25 gift card. Plus you get $10 off your first order at raise when u put in ur email address.

So after the raise discount it works out to just a tad under 10cpr for black pack 9mm after rebate (for 2 boxes). Not bad!

Is it worth the trouble to get the raise gift cards? I would say in this case yes, especially if u are going to buy a lot (I think the rebate limit is 8 boxes if I recall correctly). Only drawback is it's a pain for cashier to enter all the gift cards so go when it's not busy. U can buy higher denomination gift cards which helps with that but the discount isn't as good.

fyi cabelas in tualatin has lots of 9mm, 22lr, 45, and some 223 and 17, no 22 mag for some reason. Thats what was out on the shelves anyway.

here is the academy sports ad for reference:
They normally don't match the Academy prices in store since we don't have one with in 100 miles. You lucked out. The last few price matches I requested in store were a pain because they insisted on calling the store to verify they had the product in stock.

Yeah I don't understand that hesitation of price matching. In todays world where everything can be ordered with one click, shipped to your door, they simply loose the sale if they don't match!?

I mean... I would have bought a substantial amount of the black boxes if sportsmans warehouse would have matched (or close to due to shipping) Palmettos sale price!

I showed the guy the email and he instantly said "we don't match sale prices". Not even budged a little. So I said "OK" and walked away.... Literally ANY place has cheaper ammo than them.

Yeah I don't understand that hesitation of price matching. In todays world where everything can be ordered with one click, shipped to your door, they simply loose the sale if they don't match!?

I mean... I would have bought a substantial amount of the black boxes if sportsmans warehouse would have matched (or close to due to shipping) Palmettos sale price!

I showed the guy the email and he instantly said "we don't match sale prices". Not even budged a little. So I said "OK" and walked away.... Literally ANY place has cheaper ammo than them.
I hear u. Every time I go into sportsman's I kind of think they will be going out of business before too long. I might be wrong though.

re black pack I also ordered from academy sports which has free shipping. Mainly cuz they r one of the only ones that have black pack 22WMR available. But also saves the run around I guess. 44.95 I think is academy's price before the 12.50 per box rebate.

Here is link to Sportsmans price match policy: Guaranteed Best Prices - Price Matching | Sportsman's Warehouse

FYI the bi mart black Friday is up on bi-marts regular ad website now. Also to update the academy sports info., the free ship is fast. 3 day shipping not counting turkey day.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top