JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Note these are not live deals yet, just a place to gather up upcoming deals. F.e. @ sportsman's warehouse:
FD31D83E-FE44-49E8-96B3-ECCD50A7ACA0.jpeg
4DEE654B-5117-47BB-BAD5-0B4225F70BF8.png
Sportsman's warehouse deals active date:
6392AC82-A97F-4BB8-B0C9-0F2E22AB0499.png
Also, this website is kind of a clearing house of Black Friday circulars. It has ads you have to endure but lots of good black Friday circulars are listed here: Black Friday 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales

Another goofy one: bullet proof shot glass stocking stuffer :p
F0F4150E-F602-40E2-B8BC-A0582C159EDC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Federal rebates may have come as a prepaid Mastercard reward card and the outside envelope says something like "outdoor purchase rebate". It doesn't mention ammo or Federal at all.

Last Edited:
If Bimart has those cases of 22 again, which were $50 last year, I'll get a handful again.

Im keeping my eye on Silencershops site this year.

Hoping they do something worthy as I want another rimfire can.

If Palmetto has a rifle kit in the $200 range I might grab something like that too.

I never got my rebate from last year..
If Bimart has those cases of 22 again, which were $50 last year, I'll get a handful again.

Im keeping my eye on Silencershops site this year.

Hoping they do something worthy as I want another rimfire can.

If Palmetto has a rifle kit in the $200 range I might grab something like that too.
Did you notice if the black pack 22 was clean burning for a low cost ammo? Some bulk 22 is dirty (I'm talking to you remington) but I've always found that the bulk pack federal champion 525 pack to be pretty clean burning. It has only the very thinnest of coatings on the bullet though (which is better than no coating I guess).

I was wondering if the black pack is the same ammo as the 525 pack, or at least if it is about the same in terms of being clean burning.
7b0bf08d386bd96d4f0733daea8731b7_6.jpg

The consenus was that the Black Pack 22 lr last year was repackaged CCI mini-mags. CCI and Federal are made by the same company. I bought 4 cases of it but I haven't shot any of it yet.

Did you notice if the black pack 22 was clean burning for a low cost ammo? Some bulk 22 is dirty (I'm talking to you remington) but I've always found that the bulk pack federal champion 525 pack to be pretty clean burning. It has only the very thinnest of coatings on the bullet though (which is better than no coating I guess).

I was wondering if the black pack is the same ammo as the 525 pack, or at least if it is about the same in terms of being clean burning.
View attachment 633965
The Black Friday black pack 22 lr was amazing stuff.

black pack is not the same as the value pack. Black Pack is way better Ammo. For 39$ not a bad deal. They are $49 at bimart still. Also, that seems to be an ad from last year,the rebate form I find online has 2018 on it.....

Shoot your right. I looked again and when u click on the sportsman's warehouse ad it does say on top you are looking at last year's ad. That's pretty sneaky of them since it says 2019 ads all over the site. Looks like some of the ads are 2019 and they put the 2018 ads as placeholders for the ones they don't have yet.

I posted this in the great deals forum. It is live right now, was sold out, but now back in stock.

Update, after selling out, they are now showing in stock again! Ran 10 rounds each through a Stag Model 6 and S&W M&P 15 Sport yesterday. The Stag had one bobble, but they ran fine and were very accurate, even in the 1 in 8" twist. Steal of a deal.

Last Edited:
Yep. I haven't seen anything yet, I'm on the lookout for some various ammo deals too lol
Academy sports has 9mm 115gr brass at 13cpr on their Black Friday deal (but as I recall that might be after federal rebate).

if cabelas or somewhere local will price match that then ur in like Flynn. U can also buy cabelas gift cards on raise (I think they are maybe $21 for $25 gift card? To help reduce cost further -if cabelas will price match I mean).

Check out that Black Friday deals site to see when the academy sports deal starts and details (I can't remember off the top of my head). For me it's usually not worth it to jump through multiple hoops unless it's a huge discount but everyone is different and the more info on posssible deals the better I think.

Last Edited:
Was at Bimart yesterday. The lady at the gun counter hadn't even seen the mailer yet. They are keeping it under wrap. Was hoping they might have the add out already.

Was at Bimart yesterday. The lady at the gun counter hadn't even seen the mailer yet. They are keeping it under wrap. Was hoping they might have the add out already.
They usually don't reveal until the day of, traditional like that. If you play chatty cathy you may get the intel you need, but please share. ;)

Re bi-mart, I noticed the nov 21 ad lists Winchester 9mm for 14cpr after rebate. The photo shows brass case. Is this brass or steel case I wonder?
11A2E171-BECB-447B-8DBD-0BBFF86A7E93.jpeg

Also I noticed nov 24 ad but no Black Friday add avail. Yet. Blazer brass pistol ammo is $2 off per box in this nov 24 add
67D782A2-9349-4EF6-8353-0141DDD54A5D.jpeg
DD7F778B-5E99-4D22-B9FA-DFDF754EA3F5.jpeg

Sportsman's outdoor superstore Black Friday deals (some) started. $419 for sig p938.

22lr black pack ammo 2.8cpr after rebate, 9mm ammo (federal black pack) 12 cpr after rebate. Other calibers also on sale/rebate.

At least now we know the start date for the black pack rebates is nov 24, how much the rebate is ($12.50 per box), and min purchase of 2 (can mix calibers).

I would like to see this same price for local pickup cuz shipping adds about 3cpr (for 9mm and 22wmr).
When u click on "rebate form" I didn't see the black pack rebate form listed there yet. Maybe a little bit early to see the form?

edit: the black pack rebate form has now been added to their site.
E26BC29D-F9DE-4B5F-8294-425832AD9D0B.jpeg
6A0D311B-4841-4EDA-8E2F-D7EAA9BA10AC.jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top