JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extreme tactical Black Friday sale FYI. I've had good luck with ordering, shipping etc with these guys in the past FWIW.
6BBD2108-7A5B-4E1A-8439-D06078D8C4FE.jpeg

Bi-mart in hillsboro has a decent deal on Blazer Brass and Federal 9/40/45.

9/45 are both $49.99 Federal 250ct
40sw is $59.97 for 200ct BUT there is BB 250ct with a $2 off

$2 off all BB pistol cartridges
They've also got low prices on 12g and some 5.56.

Plenty in stock I just grabbed a few myself.

So here is something for you guys. I bought the black boxes for 49.99 a box when it was not on sale. It was regular price. Just 2 days ago?

Bimart has changed the regular price tags on the shelves to 59.99 and is now advertising the $49.99 as their "black friday special" even though that was the regular price just a couple if days ago. Order the Federal black stuff from palmetto or midway, better deal!

I think it depends on what round u r looking at with bi mart. Most of the other places have one price regardless of caliber. Bimart has different prices for 22lr ($39.77) vs. 9mm/12g/45acp vs 223 vs 380/40s&w. So bi-marts prices r confusing relative to the other stores that have just one price. u have to look closely at the bimart ads posted above to see the difference.

Even the regular 22lr 49.99 price is equal to many places sale price and is a great price imo with the $12.50 rebate coming off of that.

edit: forgot that 22lr ad is not shown above:
9367C9A3-E933-45BB-9E34-47218E05F1BA.jpeg

Last Edited:
Black Friday never lets me down.

I thoroughly enjoy the videos that emerge on the news and web on Saturday morning from the chaos at stores around the globe.

I smile watching idiots going nuts for 25 bucks off a TV or whatnot.

So here is something for you guys. I bought the black boxes for 49.99 a box when it was not on sale. It was regular price. Just 2 days ago?

Bimart has changed the regular price tags on the shelves to 59.99 and is now advertising the $49.99 as their "black friday special" even though that was the regular price just a couple if days ago. Order the Federal black stuff from palmetto or midway, better deal!
Bimart's Black Friday price for 9mm Black Pack is $39.97 in their ad?

My suggestion is to take the ad in to Cabela's and have them price match the Bimart ad and use some discount gift cards to make the purchase. You should end up around 10 cents per round after rebate that way.

Edit: BiMart price matching at Cabela's a no-go. They won't price match membership stores:(

Last Edited:
Bi-mart in hillsboro has a decent deal on Blazer Brass and Federal 9/40/45.

9/45 are both $49.99 Federal 250ct
40sw is $59.97 for 200ct BUT there is BB 250ct with a $2 off

$2 off all BB pistol cartridges
They've also got low prices on 12g and some 5.56.

Plenty in stock I just grabbed a few myself.
Can you confirm the qty of 45 was 250 for $49.99? It's unusual to see 45 priced the same as 9mm.

Can you confirm the qty of 45 was 250 for $49.99? It's unusual to see 45 priced the same as 9mm.

I think the count may have been off but the price was certainly the same as 9mm.
I though it strange to because 40SW was the only one that seemed like it should have been less price than 45.

Last Edited:
Academy sports has 9mm 115gr brass at 13cpr on their Black Friday deal (but as I recall that might be after federal rebate).

if cabelas or somewhere local will price match that then ur in like Flynn. U can also buy cabelas gift cards on raise (I think they are maybe $21 for $25 gift card? To help reduce cost further -if cabelas will price match I mean).

Check out that Black Friday deals site to see when the academy sports deal starts and details (I can't remember off the top of my head). For me it's usually not worth it to jump through multiple hoops unless it's a huge discount but everyone is different and the more info on posssible deals the better I think.
Cabela's gift cards at Raise.com are running at about 18% discount today with code BLACKFRIDAY
Or you can pick up 10% off gift cards at Cabela's today through Sunday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top