JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0666.JPG IMG_0675.JPG I have a like new Savage Axis .308 Win with bushnell scope for sale or trade. I bought it new and have only fired it approximately 16 times. then added the nice bushnell scope on it. It has a sling, and also comes with a soft case. I originally bought it to hunt, but am wanting to fund a pistol as of now. It comes with a 4 round magazine, a lock, and a box of ammo I can throw in.

•I am willing to trade it for the right gun + cash on my end if needed. (Preferably a Glock 19, or 43) but cash price I am only asking $400 OBO which I think is a fair price. This is a wonderful hunting rifle as it already has the bushnell scope on it. This gun shoots amazing, The trigger is fantastic on these Rifles. Can take better pictures if you get ahold of me via cell phone 503fiveeight3006two

I am located in McMinnville Oregon and would like to do the deal at tjs gun sales, but can drive if the deal is worth it.

Thanks for looking-cody

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.