JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this savage Axis a few years ago but soon after got into archery hunting so looking to sell. I would say great condition, only went out a handful of times to shoot in the NF. I've kept it cleaned and oiled on the inner parts, but I did not pay too much attention to wiping down the outside after shooting so there is a tiny bit of surface rust behind the scope on the barrel. Happy to show a photo, but right now I'm at the 5 max limit so I prioritized other views.

The magazine is sort of funky, not sure why. You have to put it in a certain way or it falls out and can make reloading a little bit of a pain until you get used to it. It is a little annoying, just being honest! Guess you could just replace it.

Tried to include all photos I could to show the condition of the barrel.

Scope is Cabela's brand, 3-12x40. They mounted and installed it.

Just ask me of any questions you may have, I do have more photos available but like I said I'm at the limit. Probably can add more later in a comment if anyone wants.
Buyer would pay for shipping fees, but I would prefer to meet FFL anywhere between Eugene - Portland.

IMG_20220608_115026.jpg IMG_20220608_115238.jpg IMG_20220608_115213~2.jpg IMG_20220608_114827~2.jpg IMG_20220608_120546.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.