JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Im trying to reach Shane24 in redmond,oregon regarding some lights he had advertised ,the ready light solar.....please have hime call me @ 541-977-5922, and leave message how to reach him, i will not answer on the ring cuz too many robo calls so leave a mesage and ill call back ,i have cash and wnt to do business....Kevin

talketive bunch aint ya?, anyone have any ideas other than bat signals to reach shane 24 from redmond,ore. or do we wait for him to possibly notice he has a conversation on inbox?

Upvote 0
sorrry there andy, im not up on tour lingo, i thank you for your help,i thought someone was beein a smarty with the bat comment ,thats all sorry to be judgemental, thx again,Kevin

Upvote 0
3CFD1944-70C4-48D9-A7ED-AC7C6687D5E1.jpeg

Upvote 0
Shane24 Hello.? Hellooooooooo?.............Shane24...........did i do something wrong?? I just want to buy some ready light solar, cash money ill meet ya but i need to ask quesion first, can we talk?.....Kevin

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top