JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like a custom made holster for a light equipped semi auto. My new Glock 19 drops in just a little too far so I'm going to guess this is for a 17 with threaded barrel. One of you fine people will probably be able to look at this and tell me for sure along with light make and model but I don't know. I also don't know what approximate value to put on this so if you've got a good idea let me know that too.

I'd like to trade for a leather or similar holster for a plain old 19, prefer leather.

Thanks,
Bryan 20180716_102823.jpg

Is this an owb holster? If so I'd like to see if it fits my 17 and light and we could make some sort of deal. Kydex is cheaper than leather so I could possibly meet you at cabelas to find you a 19 holster if it fits my 17.

Jeff
971-269-9797

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top