JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Buy and sell has been made more difficult by private parties because now government has to be involved. You want to buy a gun you have to take time to go to a dealer and then wait for the dealer to have time to do the paperwork. Then you have the wait time the state makes you go through even if you are not denied. Both buyer and seller will have lots of time wasted to get a sale put through.

Plus if the buyer fails for some reason you have wasted more time.

So you decide to buy a new gun then you better really like it cause it will be a pain in the butt to sell. Plus the added cost to sell a gun is going to make everyone mad because right now the state wants $10 and the dealers are going to want a minimum $25 but some will want $35 because they really don't want to do the check.

Good news is you can still buy and sell privately at a gunshow for $10 plus the money to get in and the time it takes to get the state to do the check.

Myself I have finished buying and if I sell it will be through the ARPC or a gunshow or on gunbroker. Thanks democrats :mad:

We all know why they did it, they hope it will be too much of a pain to do, so no one will do it at all. Has nothing to do with public safety or catching bad guys.

I am not finished buying, but I am going to do what I want, which despite the passing of this law will be whatever I want. It will only be a pain in the butt to sell if you care about complying with an unconstitutional law.

What good is freedom if we don't have the freedom to make what some think is a bad decision?

I will not comply.

Buy and sell has been made more difficult by private parties because now government has to be involved. You want to buy a gun you have to take time to go to a dealer and then wait for the dealer to have time to do the paperwork. Then you have the wait time the state makes you go through even if you are not denied. Both buyer and seller will have lots of time wasted to get a sale put through.

Plus if the buyer fails for some reason you have wasted more time.

So you decide to buy a new gun then you better really like it cause it will be a pain in the butt to sell. Plus the added cost to sell a gun is going to make everyone mad because right now the state wants $10 and the dealers are going to want a minimum $25 but some will want $35 because they really don't want to do the check.

Good news is you can still buy and sell privately at a gunshow for $10 plus the money to get in and the time it takes to get the state to do the check.

Myself I have finished buying and if I sell it will be through the ARPC or a gunshow or on gunbroker. Thanks democrats :mad:

Read that "Thanks commies."

I am not falling for their police state registration scheme. I'll keep the single lonely gun I didn't lose in the boating accident and hopefully pick up a few more today and tomorrow from guys that are reasonable on price. Some guys are gonna sit on their 900 bone stock Springfields and RIAs that were 700 new forever now. Next comes the licensing to buy ammo...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top