JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None of this surprises me. They voted in a bubblegum mayor who had to hold off for a few months until his play toy turned 18 before he could bend him over properly in the City Hall restroom. Voted in Kitzlobber because they like the way he looks, and he's the only name they could remember.

I did it on my work truck as I liked the fish at the time... and thought it was going to something useful... plus it was a deduction anyway on taxes.

In two years when I get my 1948 Willys jeep back on the road. I'll feel real good about using the almost 50 year old Blue plates.

Last Edited:
Why anyone ever trusts any government agency or official/politician with any more of their money is beyond me. Politicians, by and large, simply don't seem to care that they're spending other people's money. But after things like the $350M debacle that was Cover Oregon, why should anyone be surprised by mismanagement at the state level. If you want to give money to conservation, reserve those dollars for groups that have a proven track record. Government is simply not the right choice - no accountability whatsoever.

Columbia River Crossing also comes to mind. They had so many rediculous "wants and conditions" on that thing that I'd wager they KNEW it wouldn't get past the "review phase".

Given Kitshaber's and the First Whore-Lady's track record, I wonder how many of those survey and "review planners/consultants" were their friends/associates who made a killing!

You need a punch in the temple if you voted to reelect him! :mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews