Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Liberty Safes of Portland

Discussion in 'Oregon Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, May 12, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

NO LONGER IN BUSINESS

2. journeyman03

journeyman03 hillsboro, oregon New Member

What happened? I went by today and there was a for lease sign in the building and the web site is no longer valid.

3. ikona

ikona west of pdx Member

I guessing Liberty safes being sold at the Coastal Farm and Ranch down the road a mile was too big a competitor for them. Another loss due to the economy.

4. journeyman03

No I don't think so. They sold guns and other brands of safes besides Liberty. His prices were better any way. Plus they would deliver.

5. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

He retired in late October, liquidated everything, I got a nice size gun safe for 1500 and he sold me g.I. m1a mags for 12 a pop, I bought'em out of his laser grips too. Just an old marine who wants to go visit family world wide. But you should check out al's gun shop in verboort, the guy is hilarious with his hunting stories and just a good ole boy from the country, good selections if rifles and some handguns, a ton of ammo.

6. journeyman03

Thanks for the info spider. It had been a year or so since I had been in. I have bought 2 safes and 6 or 7 guns through out the years from Jack. Great guy!!

7. ikona

ikona west of pdx Member

Nice to know. Bought a Colt Commander from them a few years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.