JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Asked a couple times to get a thread started for them in the Oregon reviews section...no action yet so I guess I'll just post here.

Liberty Safe Outlet LLC
Liberty Safes of Oregon - Home Page
3964 Pacific Highway 99E
Hubbard, OR 97032
(503) 638-2004

Went shopping for a new gun safe. Liberty Safe Outlet was the closest Liberty dealer to me. They're in Hubbard, which is near Wilsonville.

This is a small family-run business. Both Kirk (father) and Laine (son) were very helpful and knowledgeable. Their delivery cost was a lot less than I expected and they were very helpful in getting the safe installed. It was quite a ways from the curb and a narrow squeeze in some spots, but they were real pros.

Very happy with their service.

I agree with the above post.....Started looking at safes sold in Sporting goods stores, than Farm and Ranch stores ( they sell Liberty Safes also ) . We ended up buying from Kirk at Liberty Safes in Hubbard also about 3 years ago. One of the sales pitches is most customes wish they bought a larger safe, This is true and I was glad we bought the largest safe we could aford. Kirk was top notch and I would highly recomend Kirk and Liberity to anyone, anytime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top