JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Granger
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am really starting to get nervous... I want to get my hands on 140 gr Bergers in 6.5 Creedmore. Willing to trade for other supplies / pay top dollar, just name your price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Am writing this to help others who may have what you want.

Reading your ad I'm not certain what you need.

In the Subject line you have "6.5 Creedmore Berger Bullets" and in the ad you have "140 grain Bergers in 6.5 Creedmoor." I read both as loaded ammo from Berger for 6.5 Creedmoor with 140 grain bullets.

If you only need bullets, then "Berger 6.5mm bullets, 140 grains" would be clear. The bullets can be loaded in ANY 6.5mm cartridge (6.5 Creedmoor, 260 Remington, 6.5x55, etc).

Do you need loaded ammo or just bullets?

Sorry, to clarify I am looking for 6.5 Berger's so that I and the rest of the family can reload. I'm not particular on anything but the grain (140) they can be vld hunters, hybrid target, etc.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top