Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lewis County Sheriff Mansfield has it right...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by One-Eyed Ross, Feb 10, 2013.

1. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Sheriff Mansfield said, "My office works very hard in ensuring people feel safe and secure in Lewis County, however; people have to be prepared to protect themselves in situations like this in their own homes. Our response times are as fast we can make them but there may be a time when you are by yourself and you are forced to make a life or death decision to protect yourself and your family..."

This is from their facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/LewisCountySheriffsOffice

2. PDXoriginal

PDXoriginal PNW Well-Known Member

I wish we could bring that small county mentality to the bigger counties.

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good Sheriff! A community servant!

4. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Well, Lewis county is larger than Rhode Island, and almost larger than Delaware. Sheriff Mansfield is right, the response time is as fast as it can be, but.....geography happens

5. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

The homeowner did great however maybe he should have pulled the trigger a little more. I applaud the good sheriff for speaking the truth. Its a breath of fresh air instead of the stale old bend over and take it that city cops like to say.