JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of those guys are scary good. With both lever guns and SSA types. Fun to watch some of those competitions. Would be fun to try one too except that I would be woefully embarrassed by my skills next to many of them :)
If gun owners manage to get all the semi autos banned in this country before my time here is done a couple lever actions will be in my safe. Since I love PCC's if they finally make me give up mine some of these will be the next best thing.

Liberals would say that's just a cowboy gun... after watching that video! BAN :rolleyes:

"Save the fully-semi auto lever guns!!" :D

Everyone know's "semi auto bolt guns" are next ! Because anything over 308win is just over kill for hunting....

Hopefully you got my sarcastic Ranting :rolleyes:

Loving the lever action goodness. A .357 is on my short list!

I have LONG wanted one in 45 or 44. First one would probably be a .44 mag since I could Taylor loads for fun and for defense but .357 coming out of a 16 or better tube is amazingly good too. Only thing that has stopped me from have one is price. Damned if these are not expensive. Sure a lot has to do with the mechanism is a lot more work to manufacture than the simple blow back action semi's. I just have always loved the way they look too. Such beautiful guns.

I have LONG wanted one in 45 or 44. First one would probably be a .44 mag since I could Taylor loads for fun and for defense but .357 coming out of a 16 or better tube is amazingly good too. Only thing that has stopped me from have one is price. Damned if these are not expensive. Sure a lot has to do with the mechanism is a lot more work to manufacture than the simple blow back action semi's. I just have always loved the way they look too. Such beautiful guns.

Agreed! I only want one in .357 because I already have a GP100 chambered in it and think it will compliment it nicely. :)

That it would. If I end up with one in .44 I guess I will "have to" buy another .44 wheel gun too. Tell the Wife, "honey I had to buy this, you can't own the rifle and not have the wheel gun that goes with it". :)

Exactly!! ;)

E1ABDB6F-B719-4942-9E50-9224F3B7C940.jpeg

Always wanted one of these Mares Legs ! I've got my grandpas 30-30 Winchester lever gun in back of the safe ! It shoots like a dream

View attachment 438742

Always wanted one of these Mares Legs ! I've got my grandpas 30-30 Winchester lever gun in back of the safe ! It shoots like a dream

My Wife has been all over wanting one of those for years now. I keep telling her she would shoot it a few times and it would sit in the safe. She keeps saying she wants one to the point I am kind of surprised I have not come home one day to find one sitting here. I have often wished they had one to rent at the range so she could try it. I very much doubt she would still want one after that. At least then she would know. I would have no problem with her getting one if she actually liked to shoot it. I just fear it would make one trip to the range and that would be the end of that.
She was wanting one of those Ruger Charger's too. I kept saying you will not like it until I saw the place making an adapter to put a wrist brace on one. Then I said by all means pick one out for you :)

Some of those guys are scary good. With both lever guns and SSA types. Fun to watch some of those competitions. Would be fun to try one too except that I would be woefully embarrassed by my skills next to many of them :)
If gun owners manage to get all the semi autos banned in this country before my time here is done a couple lever actions will be in my safe. Since I love PCC's if they finally make me give up mine some of these will be the next best thing.

Three lever actions are already in my collection; .30-30, .45-70 and .308 (BLR). Going to get a BL-22 Midas and maybe a BLR in .223. Unfortunately nobody makes a lever action in 7.62x39 but I do have a CZ527. I would like to see an Enfield adapted to 7.62x39. Would also like to see a CZ or Enfield in 5.45x39. Enfields are fast and robust.

Liberals would say that's just a cowboy gun... after watching that video! BAN :rolleyes:

"Save the fully-semi auto lever guns!!" :D

Everyone know's "semi auto bolt guns" are next ! Because anything over 308win is just over kill for hunting....

Hopefully you got my sarcastic Ranting :rolleyes:

That is why I am reluctant to post this vid to FB; they would say "see, you can shoot a lever action as fast as a semi-auto - why do you need a semi-auto?"

Well SH*T!!! After reading the site it stirred memory that I had seen that site before. After reading through it I was pretty sure what I would see when I clicked on price. It was even worse than I thought it would be. $2300 + the cost of the rifle to convert, damn. I would about have to win the lotto to spend that for one and sleep at night. Not complaining about the price as this is basically a hand made gun so you have to expect that. Shows it can certainly be done. If the PCC's are done away with maybe one of the big guys would tool up to start making these mass produced so the price would come down. That place makes some VERY, VERY nice looking guns though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top