JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a 460XVR S&W Performance center... The 460 is insane to say the least ! Great bear gun for Alaska

035FAFAE-8D23-426B-858A-8C2F4D8EA76A.jpeg 88429B95-1279-419B-8BF8-969C21610CA2.jpeg F0BE8436-C0E9-45DF-9471-93CA42ED7D26.jpeg
This is what you sell a kidney for:

Model 90 Rifle 460 S&W

I had a police Capt. friend (well, he was a FUDD). But moving along. He said that he had no problem if the Govt restricted my right to own an, "assault weapon." I asked why? He said that the Govt wasn't gonna bother him because, he only had a lever action and the magazine only held 10 rounds.

Course, we had a difference of opinion about a lot of things.

+++++++++++++

LOL.....what do you think will happen if/when the Govt (and their useful idiots) sees a video like that one?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My Wife has been all over wanting one of those for years now. I keep telling her she would shoot it a few times and it would sit in the safe. She keeps saying she wants one to the point I am kind of surprised I have not come home one day to find one sitting here. I have often wished they had one to rent at the range so she could try it. I very much doubt she would still want one after that. At least then she would know. I would have no problem with her getting one if she actually liked to shoot it. I just fear it would make one trip to the range and that would be the end of that.
She was wanting one of those Ruger Charger's too. I kept saying you will not like it until I saw the place making an adapter to put a wrist brace on one. Then I said by all means pick one out for you :)
I have the Rossi version in 44 mag and it is harder to control than my 44 mag pistol and you better be holding on tight! My wife will only shoot it with 44 special cowboy loads.

Only limiting factor is how fast you can cycle that action.

I've had a little fun with my levers at the range trying to do that.

Interestingly, John Browning actually had a patent for a lever action machine gun. Seeing the muzzle blast move some grass, he made a paddle that was actuated by the muzzle blast to work the lever which tripfired on closing. This principle eventually led to internal gas operated designs with a piston instead of a paddle.
Patent.jpg

Interestingly, John Browning actually had a patent for a lever action machine gun. Seeing the muzzle blast move some grass, he made a paddle that was actuated by the muzzle blast to work the lever which tripfired on closing. This principle eventually led to internal gas operated designs with a piston instead of a paddle.
View attachment 439661

I recently saw something on this. If I can find it I'll post it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top