JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold/Closed Leupold VXIII Long Range Scope, 4.5-14x, 30mm Tube, 50mm Objective. Matte Finish, Side Focus, Boone and Crocket Reticle. New but no box, never on a gun. Has Leupold Flip Caps front and rear. Cabela's price is $839. Yours for $650. Best of the best, and you save $189.

Last Edited:
I think I'd like it,how long have you had it? How come there's no box? Did you buy it new, and if so from where.
Sorry but there are a lot of fakes showing up. If it's real and like new I'd like to work out a deal.
Thanks

This scope was obtained at the Leupold Annual Employee sale, and I got it from a friend. It probably was a sales sample (hauled to trade shows). No, its not a fake, (can't say I've never seen a "fake Leupold") and yes, it is brand new and looks brand new. You all know the Leupold guarantee. I have two cash offers at this time, but not quite in my ballpark.

As for multiple responses regarding trades, thanks for the interest, but I need cash to snag a Sako .243 I have my eye on. I think I'm pretty darn fair on the price of this scope, so will hold out for the money. This scope is not something that I will probably ever have a gun for. It belongs on something like a 30-378 Weatherby or some other long-range cross-canyon elk thumper, and could really make a gun like that shine. With all the stories you hear about "600 yard shots on a branch bull", this is a scope that could actually do it. Alternately, it'd be a "cherry on top" of a heavy-barreled AR in .308 or 7-08. For someone with guns like that, this is a steal.

Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top