JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold/Closed Leupold VXIII Long Range Scope, 4.5-14x, 30mm Tube, 50mm Objective. Matte Finish, Side Focus, Boone and Crocket Reticle. New but no box, never on a gun. Has Leupold Flip Caps front and rear. Cabela's price is $839. Yours for $650. Best of the best, and you save $189.

Last Edited:
I think I'd like it,how long have you had it? How come there's no box? Did you buy it new, and if so from where.
Sorry but there are a lot of fakes showing up. If it's real and like new I'd like to work out a deal.
Thanks

This scope was obtained at the Leupold Annual Employee sale, and I got it from a friend. It probably was a sales sample (hauled to trade shows). No, its not a fake, (can't say I've never seen a "fake Leupold") and yes, it is brand new and looks brand new. You all know the Leupold guarantee. I have two cash offers at this time, but not quite in my ballpark.

As for multiple responses regarding trades, thanks for the interest, but I need cash to snag a Sako .243 I have my eye on. I think I'm pretty darn fair on the price of this scope, so will hold out for the money. This scope is not something that I will probably ever have a gun for. It belongs on something like a 30-378 Weatherby or some other long-range cross-canyon elk thumper, and could really make a gun like that shine. With all the stories you hear about "600 yard shots on a branch bull", this is a scope that could actually do it. Alternately, it'd be a "cherry on top" of a heavy-barreled AR in .308 or 7-08. For someone with guns like that, this is a steal.

Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top