JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
AS NEW - I purchased this, test mounted it on my hunting rifle to check out the controls (just snug enough in the rings to hold it) and then put it back in the box. It would be the perfect hunting scope - 6x erector, barely over 20 oz in weight, compact size (compared to similar scopes), locking turrets that are still compact (not monster target turrets), ranging reticle...

It's just that, for me, everything else I have is MILRAD and this is MOA. So I ended up having the custom shop make me one with the TMR reticle and MIL turrets, and it's time for this one to go to someone that will use it!

SOLD
I prefer to sell local, but I will sell long distance shipped (fully insured) using PayPal FF/Gift (or you pay the fees) or a USPS Money Order (shipping on receipt of payment).
PM me if you are interested - I go by the date received on the PM, not by posts in the thread.

20180608_195049.jpg

Full details:
Leupold Part number 171568
VX-6HD 3-18x44mm
Second Focal Plane
CDS-ZL2 turrets with push to unlock feature
Side focus parallax adjustment
Illuminated TMOA reticle
30mm tube
Cant indicator (reticle blinks when scope not level)
Alumina flip caps (eyepiece and objective) included
Removable compact throw-lever included
Factory manuals and sticker
Card to redeem free CDS dial from the factory for your personal ballistics
20180608_195120.jpg
20180608_195109.jpg
20180608_195103.jpg
Full disclosure - this is cross-posted elsewhere, but the asking price on NWFA is considerably less... :cool:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads