JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 - 30mm - Side Focus - Wind-Plex

This scope has been used for a couple years, has one ding (pictured) and a slight sheen where mounted in the rings, but no dents in the tube. No issue the scope in my use, I just want to help fund a purchase of a scope with higher magnification for target shooting (Nightforce NX8 4-32x50)

CDS Dial has been used.

$900 OBO shipped or pickup in Seattle. IMG_6208.JPG IMG_6214.JPG IMG_6210.JPG IMG_6211.JPG IMG_6212.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does it come with the used CDS dial? Just curious as I've duplicated a bullet/velocity on a VX-6 that I bought and when I checked it way out there, it was perfect.
Unfortunately I used the CDS dial on a 30-06 load. I can include the custom dial but unless you shoot 168gr TTSX at 2870 it might not be very useful.

May be interested. Going to shoot my buddies gun this weekend topped with this scope so I'll see how I like it.

Any chance you have the alumina scope covers for it as I know those came with some of the the VX-5 or 6's .

Also, I may be able to use the CDS as I shoot a similar 06' load.

Thanks,
HH

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top