JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Just stumbled into another gun collection i ended up buying. This is the crown of the collection. Looks brand new.

Any idea what something like this would be worth? Topped with a Leupold varix3 4-14x with an adjustable objective, so an older model.

I see similar guns going for 1500-2k on gunbroker, are they really worth that much?

What a firearm is worth...

Depends on many things :

What someone is willing to pay...
Condition of said firearm....
Location and time of year of the sale....
Selling price...or asking price....

All of which can be different at different times and places.

The same can be said for "value"
There is :
Blue book value....
Internet gun site value...
Gun show value....
Just what the firearm will sell for value...
And just what value the firearm has for you.

In any event....
Are you happy with the rifle....does it fill a want / need / use for you...If so , then that is worth what it is to you.

If pressed for what that rifle would be worth in " Looks brand new" condition here where I live ...
I would say $1,000 - 1,200 if one were lucky....a quicker selling price would be around $900 - $950.
Andy

I understand market forces and the gun market. I just dont have experience with this type of gun with a caliber that has limited uses such as elk or moose hunting. I dont typically do fudd guns hence why i am asking for some advice.

I gave a price ....
$1,000 - $1,200 if one were lucky....$900- $950 would be for a quicker sale.....In my area....
Which is important to consider , as worth / value is different in different locations.
"fudd guns"....Hmmmm...Sorry to have read that...or trying to help.....good luck to you.
Andy

On Gunbroker there is a sucker born every minute, but the question is will that sucker view your ad. Locally, your gun is worth between $700 and $1000. Without seeing it up close, the value would be closer to the $700 mark (blind sale and all).

GLWS

I gave a price ....
$1,000 - $1,200 if one were lucky....$900- $950 would be for a quicker sale.....In my area....
Which is important to consider , as worth / value is different in different locations.
"fudd guns"....Hmmmm...Sorry to have read that...or trying to help.....good luck to you.
Andy
You have to learn to speak the language.

OP - it's worth 3, maybe 4, Hi Point C9's

I probally have more money in firearms than your house is worth. The only joke is you.
Gunbroker tends to be free market prices where you know tax and shipping is involved. That is cancelled out by the 3-6% seller fee.

Like i said i dont typically deal in these guns which is why i am asking locally in a region where people actually use this caliber. Anyone saying 700 needs to lay off the crack pipe.

I was going to fly it back west so someone local could get a decent deal but you have made that decision easy. On GB it goes.

No you don't or you wouldn't have started this thread.
Like i said I dont deal with these types of guns. They have regional demand. Dont be an autist.

How much is a gun worth?

Herp derp well axxxxtuallly you know sometbing is only worth what someone will pay for.

Dont need your condescending tone or attitude. Feel free to shut up if you dont have anything constructive to say.

If i wanted a response from a 4 year old I could have just asked my kid.

Resident autist here. You and I both know "fudd" is a derogatory within the gun realm and the term is applied to people. Denoting it to a gun, and by extension anyone who may have used or would use, or own or would own such a gun is…being of flaccid character.

You say you wanted local quotes. You were given them. You think they're too low. Too bad. It is what it is.

FWIW, the most successful "what's it worth" threads include as many pictures as possible and details about the weapon's condition and, if possible, history.

GLWS.

Oh, and drop the BS. Bring this thread back to a better place. Kthxbye.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads