JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't been able to find many reviews specifically on this optic...

<broken link removed>

I am looking at putting my first optic on my AR. The gun is built primarily for close range, but the idea of having a variable 1-3x magnification has really peaked my interest. Along with that, is the idea that you have a crisp reticle that is illuminated, rather than a holographic dot.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with this optic? I am looking at a brand new one, in my local gun shop for just under $800... seems like a really good price to me if you see what these usually go for, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I should consider in that price range?

I can't say that I have any intentions of being able to reach out and hit a target at great distance, but the idea of having a certain amount of magnification really has me looking at this over an Eotech or Aimpoint, at the moment.

Any input is more than appreciated!!

I have one and I love it. Used it in iraq for a year as well. I like the idea of the reticle always being there even when the battery is dead. Worked great and if you found one for under 800 I would swoop it up. I got mine donated to me from the company

Buy it! it's really a top notch scope. And its looks mean as ****! Infantry503 hit it on the head, having the ability to use it without it being illuminated is really nice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top