JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, thanks, that's the only difference I found also. Right now the ERT are bout $1300 and the LRT on sale at cabelas for $700. Thats the 4.5-14. I went with another V6HD 3-18. One of these days I'm gonna try a mark 4.

Ok, thanks, that's the only difference I found also. Right now the ERT are bout $1300 and the LRT on sale at cabelas for $700. Thats the 4.5-14. I went with another V6HD 3-18. One of these days I'm gonna try a mark 4.

Don't wait very long if you want a new one. Leupold is going to suspend Mark 4 sales to the civilian market and only sell to police and military. The reason is that Mark 4 technology has been surpassed by their newer scopes, but m&p customers still need to purchase Mark 4's as part of tested/approved configurations.

If you are building a reproduction and need a Mark 4 for authenticity buy it soon.

Leupold to stop selling Mark 4 scopes to civilians in 2017 - Sniper Central

Thanks for the info on the Mark 4's, I wasn't aware they were being discontinued. I'm not building anything that needs one, so Ill go with the V6. This ones just going on a 6.x284. Lotta good scopes out there today. Ive tried the Vortex and Nightforce, and keep going back to the Leupolds. Just personal preference like anything else. Have a good evening all.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews