JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to be purchasing (assuming I can find one) a Leupold Mark AR series scope. While I like the idea behind the "Firedot" reticule I've been stuck shooting a gun with a red dot who's battery has gone flat. It was not a fun experience. Since the reticule is battery powered, what does the reticule look like if the battery is dead or just not on? Is it simply a black reticule, or is it still useable?

Just the dot lights up. Without the lit reticle, it's just a black dot in the center of the reticle, rather than a lit one. I saw the scope at the SHOT show, I was fairly impressed...

Just the dot lights up. Without the lit reticle, it's just a black dot in the center of the reticle, rather than a lit one. I saw the scope at the SHOT show, I was fairly impressed...
^^This. Imagine this picture with no red dot. Though they have a few different Firedot reticles so it might not be exactly the same shape. firedot002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top