JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to be purchasing (assuming I can find one) a Leupold Mark AR series scope. While I like the idea behind the "Firedot" reticule I've been stuck shooting a gun with a red dot who's battery has gone flat. It was not a fun experience. Since the reticule is battery powered, what does the reticule look like if the battery is dead or just not on? Is it simply a black reticule, or is it still useable?

Just the dot lights up. Without the lit reticle, it's just a black dot in the center of the reticle, rather than a lit one. I saw the scope at the SHOT show, I was fairly impressed...

Just the dot lights up. Without the lit reticle, it's just a black dot in the center of the reticle, rather than a lit one. I saw the scope at the SHOT show, I was fairly impressed...
^^This. Imagine this picture with no red dot. Though they have a few different Firedot reticles so it might not be exactly the same shape. firedot002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top