JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My ak

image000000_01.jpg

Handsome build! Bulgarian kit? The one I posted is one that escaped the ATF raid on TGI, its crazy the prices Bulgarian 5.45 kits are getting to! It makes me laugh though, that people are buying a kit for $1200 when I got my OG barrel AK74 for $850 with 3 ((10)) black mags included. This one is definitely my beater AK74!

Handsome build! Bulgarian kit? The one I posted is one that escaped the ATF raid on TGI, its crazy the prices Bulgarian 5.45 kits are getting to! It makes me laugh though, that people are buying a kit for $1200 when I got my OG barrel AK74 for $850 with 3 ((10)) black mags included. This one is definitely my beater AK74!

My first Rommy kit I bought back in 03 was $130.00. I bought 2 polish Tantal kits for $400.00 a piece. I will never pay even the $850.00 you paid. I also have a Bulgarian side folder I built a few years ago and paid $400.00 for that kit. I also built a Bulgarian pistol for $400.00.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top