JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I swapped out the MRO with the Romeo5 and was thinking about going as minimal as possible. We'll see if it stays.
A3EF44F6-8789-4877-928C-248EAAC2CE53.jpeg

E0A77B7E-84B6-46BD-AB32-FEEC1ADA14C0.jpeg
It's a WASR10 with M4 stock adapter, fab defense stock, ultimak, Magpul AFG and handguard, SI grip, ALG trigger, MDC BD2 brake, and BFG LV sling.

And quit eyeballing the ZPAP85! :D

View attachment 1252361View attachment 1252362View attachment 1252363
My soochka lol. Before y'all drool….. I wouldn't feel comfortable not telling you it's not real lol. It's my first airsoft hahahahah. I mean, the real thing is like $11k on gun rocker. Ain't nobody got time for that! I have to save up to be poor lol

It's pretty legit though. All metal, moving parts etc.
$11,000!?!? I have a AKS74U built from an Rguns Tula kit with a bluejack barrel. Looks like it's time to sell it for $10,000 LOL!

Since we are all AK lovers in here, I wanted to share an awesome find with y'all.

So the GF and I had to deal with some of her family's stuff, or as I call it drama….. trust me, it would take a long time to go over it lol. But it involved relocating some of her family's property due to medical reasons blah blah. So we are going through some stuff in one of the bedrooms and my GF asked me if I have ever seen this ammo she found.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw 3 rusty AK47 mags and a plastic grocery bag of a time capsule lol of yellow boxes of norinco ammo. I almost dropped a deuce in my boxer. And yes, her dad owns a milled Polly AK47 that I want.

Enjoy these pics :)

5124A9FF-DC6B-4D04-922E-1F5FFC9F5538.jpeg 673F28E1-0EE4-43BF-86F4-DF5FCB1B06FF.jpeg 7782FF00-A17A-4CBA-830B-7193663A4C48.jpeg 6B070D1A-02F2-427D-97E5-F3560DA70590.jpeg

Since we are all AK lovers in here, I wanted to share an awesome find with y'all.

So the GF and I had to deal with some of her family's stuff, or as I call it drama….. trust me, it would take a long time to go over it lol. But it involved relocating some of her family's property due to medical reasons blah blah. So we are going through some stuff in one of the bedrooms and my GF asked me if I have ever seen this ammo she found.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw 3 rusty AK47 mags and a plastic grocery bag of a time capsule lol of yellow boxes of norinco ammo. I almost dropped a deuce in my boxer. And yes, her dad owns a milled Polly AK47 that I want.

Enjoy these pics :)

View attachment 1257941View attachment 1257936View attachment 1257938View attachment 1257939
I did while reading this and seeing the ammo and mags! :D

I did while reading this and seeing the ammo and mags! :D
Gun enthusiasts can seem pretty weird sometimes. :s0114:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :s0131:

The Zpap85 came with the stock adapter. I believe they ship from the factory that way now. I can't remember where I got the brace. It's the SB Tactical 1913 triangle brace. As far that the 1913 (pic rail) mount, I used these on my other AK pistols ( https://stormwerkz.com/stock-adapters/yugo-m92-m85-adapter-type-2-1913-interface/). Honestly, with such awesome products for braces, I don't really see the need to sbr these. BTW the optic is a Holosun 503g with the green "donut of death" reticle. I love it.

Report back on how the Galil mags work. I have a pile the steel pap85 mags, but it would be nice to have options.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top