JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fired a couple of nice groups today. Let's see some:)

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

I have no pictures therefore it didn't really happen :p but here's the story anyway...

Last night I was at my father in laws showing him my new Mark III. He broke out some .22 primer only ammo and a block of wax about the size of a pop can. Used a sharpie to make a quarter size dot on the wax and set it up about 20' away.

Now at this point I'm a little nervous. My FIL is a champion shooter. Took home 3 out of 5 IHMSA trophies at state earlier this month. I can shoot but I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to hold my own in a little shoot off in his basement.

We used my new Mark III, a Henry pump, 2 other Mark II's and a TC style single shot.

Standing at about 20' we put every shot into the size of a quarter. We had to stop because we put so many rounds through the same hole that we broke his wax target :cool:

I got no delusions that I could out shoot him in a match but hey, I didn't embarrass myself :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top