JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To be clear this is not an NWFA member. This a response to an ad I have on AL...

Hello,
I would like to proceed with the instant purchase immediately, Am ok with the condition and the price, I just got deployed from my current post thats the reason i wont be able to meet to see it but i can contact my FFL holder and can you give me the contact info of you as the person i am about to purchase the firearm from? I can email msg a copy of my FFL for verification if you want. So let me know if you are ready to proceed in receiving the payment right away, it will be in form of a cashier check which will be mailed to you via Fedex air next working days delivery, So you will have to ship to my FFL once the check is cleared. So please kindly get back to me with your details as requested below.

Name to be on check
Full address to receive the check
Mobile number
Final asking price of the Gun.

What do you think? legit buyer? :s0125:

Is there a way to report clowns jokers like this I wonder.

Last Edited:
Obviously it's a scam... I should have known better to reply to a "is this still available" response 5 minutes after I posted the ad.

I wonder what actually happens to the folks that are ignorant enough to fall for these things?

To be clear this is not an NWFA member. This a response to an ad I have on AL...

Hello,
I would like to proceed with the instant purchase immediately, Am ok with the condition and the price, I just got deployed from my current post thats the reason i wont be able to meet to see it but i can contact my FFL holder and can you give me the contact info of you as the person i am about to purchase the firearm from? I can email msg a copy of my FFL for verification if you want. So let me know if you are ready to proceed in receiving the payment right away, it will be in form of a cashier check which will be mailed to you via Fedex air next working days delivery, So you will have to ship to my FFL once the check is cleared. So please kindly get back to me with your details as requested below.

Name to be on check
Full address to receive the check
Mobile number
Final asking price of the Gun.

What do you think? legit buyer? :s0125:

Is there a way to report clowns like this I wonder.

Tell him your a Nigerian Prince and you need his help cashing a very large check.

"I would like to proceed with the instant purchase immediately, Am ok with the condition and the price,"

is that somehow not the same as "final asking price"????

This is pretty good, but thankfully English is a tough language to master.
English is not this guy's first language.
If he can english at all...I'm thinking translation software.

"I would like to proceed with the instant purchase immediately":s0155:

And since he just got "deployed" from his current post... he must be in the service... Right?

:s0140:

May be interesting to have him send the copy of the FFL he wants you to ship to. Just to be able to check and see if it really is an FFL holder, and the holder knows this guy is using him? I it is what it looks like what you would get is a check run through a maze of banks that would take a long time to clear. After a long time it would then come back as stolen or no good for some other reason.

Scam.jpg

(And agreed; English is not this guy's first language.)

There is nothing wrong with a transaction where you get to wait for the funds to clear. This process, run by the ever efficient Helen Wait, could take weeks if not months. When you need to get it done go to Helen Wait!

And didn't the asking price just double?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top