JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle started life in 1942 as a No4 Mk1. After the war it was sporterized by Parker Hale then sold in the US as a No4 De-lux.
I purchased this rifle some years ago. Since the barrel was cut down to 22" I purchased a NOS No5 stock kit and associated parts from Numrich gun parts.
It is now converted to a No5 Mk1 with the correct No5 micrometer sight.

Except for the cut down barrel the rest of the metal is in original excellent condition with no sign of bubba and his golden screw driver. The two groove bore is shiny with no signs of pitting or frosting. The rifle shoots extremely accurate with the flip up micrometer sight. When the sight is down it has a nice ghost ring aperture.

This is as close as you can get to a near new No5.

Own a fine piece of history at a reasonable price.
$350 No trades. Please respond by Private message.
I can meet at the gun shop of your choice between Albany and Salem. Buyer pays for transfer.

If interested I have a fair amount of .303 ammo (non-corrosive), original Radway Green bandoleer and charging clips that can be negotiated.

9KJePcV.jpg
IxXZ8Ij.jpg
BDFC6mz.jpg

5 rounds, 100 yards, iron sights. About 1.5" group.
XQxoSM5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I converted it 5 years ago.

The stocks were re-profiled No4 stocks. They were new-never issued. The bedding and draws are very tight but the barrel is free floating which all contributes to the accuracy.

I have an 8/45 Issued but not fired No5 that I paid $450 for abt 15 yrs ago.
Yours is Much better looking and way better more accurate.:):)

Somebody PLS Buy this yesterday:):cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.